Friday 7 June 2013

I have had a wonderful 7 weeks in the Bears class. You have all been so friendly and made me feel extremely welcome. I am taking lots of lovely memories with me and I have had an amazing time teaching you all about pirates!
I will really miss you all but hopefully I will see you all very soon. 
THANK YOU  for being such a wonderful, lovely and kind class.

As the Bears have been so good, we had a ten minute treat at the end of the day. It was a fun afternoon and a lovely end to a perfect placement!







What did you enjoy learning about the most?
Love from Miss Kayani

3 comments:

  1. EM says - i loved doing our pirate play.Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked learning about Black Beard the most x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun working with you Miss Kayani,I loved it amd I extremely loved learning about Pirates the most Arrrggghhh!

    ReplyDelete

Hello.

We love to hear from people interested in our school, and our children want to know what you think of their work!

However, any comments will be moderated by the staff at Walkley Primary School before they are uploaded on our Blog, so it might take a little while before we publish them. Please be patient and thankyou for commenting!

Walkley Primary School.